Friday, August 11, 2006

Great Pics!







Ok...finally my computer is up and running so here are some of our favorite pictures from this last week from my camera. The one of me and the one of Tony were from yesterday at the Grottos. It was so pretty! Obviously I was very proud of myself for completing my first hike here. The sunset was taken the first night of our travels in Illinois. I will take some pics of our home soon and post them.

We've got a big day tomorrow. Actually a pretty nice little Saturday, really...We're gonna' hike in the morning, visit the Ducky Derby, and we're gonna go to Home Depot. Buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed Bath and Beyond, I don't know. I don't know if we'll have enough time!

2 comments:

  1. looks beautiful out there guys, save room for me and my loud obnoxious family,were coming in may!!!!Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't need to click that link to know where that quote came from! LOL....Lauren, loving that you are quoting Will Farrell. You are getting too much like Tony and Dean!

    ReplyDelete