Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hello??? Is Anybody Out There?

Slacking on the updates. It's been an epic winter, and with the snow finally relenting for the past few days, I thought I'd get everyone up to speed.

I've spent far too much time in ski boots this year, and my poor feet have bore the brunt of all this playing. They're more or less destroyed. Doctor's advice: they'll heal over the summer. Thanks doc!

Last weekend, me and seven other Aspen locals took the five hour trek to Silverton Mountain for some quasi-Alaska big mountain skiing. I'll post a trip report in a separate blog entry.

Lauren has been doing quite a bit of skiing as well, and is really starting to improve. She did her first black diamond yesterday, though it may have emotionally scarred her for life. We'll see how she rebounds.

Maci is having a blast in all this snow, and celebrated her 1st birthday on February 11th by sharing a big steak with her daddy. Good times.

1 comment: