Saturday, February 23, 2008

24 Hours of Sunlight: Post 1

Time: 9:10 MST
Just arrived at our B&B, and it is PLUSH. Fireplace, two bedrooms, heart-shaped hot tub*, the works. But most importantly.....WIFI. So I will do my absolute best to live-blog from the race when I'm not out climbing or descending. Here are a few pics of our posh pad.




That's Nick. He's a key part of the squad, and he's been sick as a dog all week, so he's got a tough task ahead of him. We're still waiting on our other two guys. We've got 1 hour until the race meeting, then I'll be starting my climb at 11:00 sharp, so I'll get back to everyone soon after!

Wish us luck!

* May not be true

4 comments:

  1. GO BESTEST!!! 37 minutes - WOOHOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Tony - Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn. I was hoping to see pics of you guys in the heartshaped hot tub

    ReplyDelete