Monday, August 7, 2006

There's Nothing Wrong With Ohio...

With West Virginia in our rearview mirror, Lauren and I stopped for a bite to eat somewhere near Dayton, Ohio. While I gassed up the car and allowed myself three celery sticks, Lauren took the opportunity to kick off her quest to eat every possible combination of Subway ingredients during the course of our 3-day oddessy.

Despite a mouth full of lunch meat and some strange cheese/bread amalgamation, I was able to make out Lauren saying she loves and misses you all.

2 comments:

  1. Guys, I can't stop laughing! This is so much fun!!!! Thanks Tony for putting this together- I feel like I am along for the ride. Of course, if I was in the car, there would be far more talking- and singing! 525,600 more miles til Aspen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...except the snow and the rain."
    I think you should ..."come back to TEXAS, it's just not the same since Bri moved away..."

    Can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete